Monday, June 3, 2013

Updates

I've been busy.
Not had time to write.
I started my job at the bank over in the branch in Pilot Point where I will work from now on.
I work in the drive thru with four different lanes.  It is the busiest branch of all the branches, as it is the 'head office' of the bank.  We have more customers than any other branch.  And come Friday's, it is literally CRAZY.  I am catching on quickly, but still making some mistakes; most of them silly, but one's that I still need to fix  I balance almost every day after dealing with literally hundreds of thousands of dollars.  It's mind boggling at times.  Do I like my job???  Right now, it's just a job.  I'm not really emotionally invested in it, as it doesn't pay really well, and I really do wish I could either do something else, or, stay home all together.  But, that's not an option right now.
My garden isn't doing well. Between the bugs, worms and caterpillars, my beans have had to be replanted twice now.  Our potato plants are starting to die, and my tomatoes are not going to produce like I hoped they would.  I still have hope for the corn, but after so much hard work, I am pretty discouraged at the lack of progress some of the garden is showing.  I'm trying not to be bitter.
I have been released as a Primary teacher and just recently called as the second counselor over cub scouts.  I am in charge of Sharing time for the month of June, so that started yesterday.  The children responded well and I'm feeling 'back in my element', so that is a good thing.

No comments: