Thursday, August 6, 2009

No Title

No one came to Jordan's 'Living Scripture' Party tonight. I was embarrassed, humiliated and all around devastated. Why???
I guess it's....well, you hope you're liked by people...you hope you have friends...you hope that you mean something to someone...But when it really comes down to it, we are totally and completely dependant on just our families...those that we know are the only one's we can truly turn to for unconditional love and support.
Some had to choose tonight where to be and who to support, but I feel bad that one got is all and one got none of it. I'm 50 years old and I know it shouldn't hurt, but boy, it does...to realize that I truly have no bond or friendship with anyone beyond my own family.
But in the eternal perspective of things, that's all that matters. It just gets lonely sometimes.
Please, no comments....

1 comment:

Kylie C. said...

I love you Mom! I will always be there for you!