Friday, February 12, 2010

Winter Wonderland Texas Style






Oops, two of Lacey...
Yes, this is Texas...with 9+ inches of snow; an all new record.
But it's gorgeous. Reminds me of Idaho and Utah, which always gives me happy memories.
I haven't blogged in awhile even though much has been happening. But it's been much of just your regular daily things.
An update of sorts...
Jordan: still in Rexburg enjoying a good semester in school. He and his roommate Jayson are exploring some business options together and they sound very promising and exciting. I'm happy to hear the excitement in his voice. He's dating some and enjoying some new friendships but mostly busy with this new adventure.
Kylie: she's just starting to experience the beginnings of morning sickness. I'm praying she can have a fairly enjoyable first trimester. She and Mike will go to the doctor for their first visit the end of this month. They should be able to hear the baby's heartbeat, which is always a tear- jerker for me. I bought a box of diapers and a few little clothing items for the baby the other day while out shopping. It was so much fun to imagine this precious grandbaby coming in 7 months.
Kathryn: she is still struggling emotionally at times with the break up of her first relationship. But, it will be the first of many, I'm sure. She has severe senoritas so most days are drama filled and as if on a roller coaster. She has received her track schedule for BYU I - and she will go Fall and Spring semesters. She's anxious to move on. She will start a new job next week, I hope, and so that will help to keep her busy.
Del and I are doing well - I so enjoy being his wife. He has been hoping for some advancement and pay raise at work, but we're not sure that is going to happen yet. As parents, we continue to do our best in guiding our children in righteousness; some days more successfully than others.

I will try and keep up better on the blog. Just haven't had a lot of energy to write what seems to be mundane.
Sidenote: Chad and Bethany have left on their mission to Moscow Russia. The next year and a half will be interesting at Apple Orthodontix.

No comments: