Thursday, November 11, 2010

"I'm SO Big Grandma!!!"



Preston came to visit me today.
Oh my gosh this child is adorable!!!
He went with his mommy to her doctor's appointment where mom has recovered from delivery and is weighing only 122 pounds. I told Kylie she looks waayyy too thin - she has chicken legs and scrawny arms - no thighs what so ever - and is wearing MAYBE size 2 jeans. I worry.
Preston was pretty darn hungry by the time he got to our house so Kylie fed him right away. I got to change his diaper and then hold him for awhile before he wanted to go home for a nap.
But I had to snap these few pictures of him before he left.
Such big bright eyes. And he smiles now too!
Grandpa will be unhappy when he finds out Preston came by and grandpa wasn't here!!!
Oh well - I gave Preston enough hugs and kisses for both his grandpa and grandma!!

No comments: