Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Ch Ch Ch Changes....

Jordan and Lexi are moving this week to Frisco - to an apartment.  They have lived with us for just over a year and now they're leaving.  This change will be difficult for us.  I have loved having them here - loved watching them grow as a family, watched Emerson be born and grow into this sweet little baby boy - yes, this move will be very difficult.
Alana was released as 2nd counselor in the Relief Society and a new counselor was called three weeks ago.  This change is for Alana - she was needing to be with her children during this very difficult time, but the change has been a little difficult for me to adjust to.  I miss her.
Byleigh quit at work and we hired a new receptionist named Mary.  We are also expanding from only two chairs to four chairs and have hired another assistant named Blanca.  She starts in two weeks.  In the meantime, we have had several different temps in the office and over 20 people coming in for interviews.  The changes are leaving me a little unsettled, like we're starting over in the office.  But I'm confident we will do okay.
We had a garage sale this past weekend - I sold a lot of things that we have had for like 30 years, including some of our knick knacks and our furniture because this week, we have new furniture arriving. I have redone most of the rooms in the house, and after Jordan's move this weekend, I will finish the two rooms they are occupying and the living room.
A final change. - We will then be empty nestor's with all new things and my house finally decorated and finished the way I have been hoping for years to have.
That will be enough changes for awhile.
Then I will hope to have things become a new normal for us...settled.
No more ch ch ch changes.

No comments: