Monday, January 26, 2015

Another Visit From My Daddy

Over the weekend, I went to Kylie's house where she gave a 6 hour seminar on photography.  I helped her out by picking up the food for the luncheon and setting it all up and then cleaning it all up afterwards.  I didn't really get a lot of the seminar, but I'm going to hit her up later for some private one on one training.
But I mention it, because it was part of my dream last night.  I dreamed that I had a photography class I was taking in college, and I had to get to class really soon because I was going to be late.  But I was able to 'fly' there and got there just in time for it to start.  It was at my nephews apartment - Spencer Moon, and his wife, Brittany was the one giving the class. There were several people there - Janene, my mom, Elaine, Becca and my sister Rachel.  We were having lunch before the class would start, and I had just finished making soup (which I made for dinner last night), when in walked me dad from the kitchen.  We all couldn't believe it, because we knew he was dead.  But we touched him, to make sure he was real, we laughed with him and my mom was THRILLED that she finally got to see him again.  She had been feeling unloved as since his death, she had not had any dreams about him, or felt him or nothin'.  But there he was.  I tried to take a picture of him with my camera to document that he was there, but it was off centered and not a very good one.  I ran into the kitchen to get him a bowl of the soup too, but it kept over flowing and spilling as I tried to walk with it.  So I emptied part of it out and only took out a small amount for him.  He had moved off to a little picnic table outside, where he was sitting and visiting with mom.  The rest of us watched from inside.  When his phone rang on the table inside, Rachel looked at it, and sure enough, it was a phone call from the nurses station at the rest home place where he had been staying before he passed away.  We all agreed that it really was him and that he was back to visit with us girls before having to go back.  Mom began to complain that it wasn't enough time, and I told her to be grateful, and that this was what she had been wanting for a long time.
Then, I woke up by the sound of my alarm.
He looked good in my dream...like from 10 years ago.  And he was with us girls like it wasn't any big deal.  Just showed up for lunch with us.
Sweet dream.  I like dreaming about him.

No comments: