Monday, January 2, 2017

It Became Intentional

It started with the holidays becoming so overwhelming, then busy with birthday and new years activities, that at first, I just had no time to blog in 2016.  Then, I decided I was going to pass on blogging last year to see if I would have any extra time, and/or any regrets from NOT blogging as often as I was.  It then became a conscious effort NOT to blog.
A little more free time?  Hardly measurable.
Any regrets?  A few.  There were certainly moments over the past year that I wish I had recorded with both word and picture.  But I didn't.  I could recover a few of my thoughts and emotions of a few of THOSE moments by either going back to my camera, or facebook and seeing the picture, hoping that the photo would help the memories to flood back.  But, the task would be lengthy and tedious work.  The moment has come and gone. If significant enough, the moment will renew itself sometime this year in another way or form.
But NOT blogging last year was enough of a learning experience to know that I don't want to do that again.  So, I will once again share with both word and picture, the highlights of this New Year and all the year will bring...
So, Welcome Back to my life - I hope we have much to share in the coming months.

No comments: