Monday, October 19, 2009

Broken Trust, Broken Heart

I've been meaning to blog for the past few weeks - a few cute things here and there, a few thoughts that went unwritten, but today, I have a broken heart that kind of puts all the rest into the 'not worth the effort' file of blogging. And I'm just a little overwhelmed with my broken heart that 'details' won't be possible to share.
It's just one of the VERY FEW times that I have had my trust broken which in turn has broken my heart. I can count on one hand the times I have felt like this. I don't like it. And after time, both the trust and the heart heal.
But for now...ouch.

1 comment:

Dave and Loralee said...

If it helps, I understand. What I've come to know about myself is that I love "hard", which means I fall hard when someone breaks that trust. BUT, I'd rather love a lot and love really hard than live an untrusting life. I have more deeper relationships and more loving relationships b/c of the way I love and I wouldn't have it any other way. It's easier to get hurt, but for the relationships that last, it's so worth it.
Hang in there-we love you!