Thursday, October 29, 2009

"Here Kitty Kitty"




Speaking of cats...
I told Del I was having a 'Halloween costume dilemma....' going as a 'sexy black cat', or 'the fat lady that sings'. After he stopped laughing (politely, mind you), he said I should probably go as the cat and gave me high praises (though he strained to keep from snickering) when I came out with the simple costume. He's always the gentleman!!!
We all dressed up at work this year - everyone wanted to be witches, except for me. I told them 'I'm a witch every other day of the year so I wanted to change things up a little'. Hence, the cat.
Patients loved it - we had the whole office decorated and then served different treats each day of the week; cookies, doughnuts, candy etc etc.. And we gave out a trick or treat goody bag to each patient that came in.
Our office was voted the 'Best Orthodontic office in Frisco' for the month of September from the citizens of Frisco. We are quite proud. So we wanted to thank our patients by showing them a great week of Halloween fun.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Very cute costume Marlys. Love the hair! It's perfect...
And congrats on your office kudos!

Kylie C. said...

I didn't know you were voted best office! That's awesome!