Thursday, January 14, 2010

Bedtime Humor

So about two weeks ago, we took the 2nd television from Kathryn's bedroom and put it into our bedroom. Our bedroom is fairly large and so the t.v is quite a distance from our bed and sits on top of our tall dresser. Del has been asking me the scores on several games we watch and has me tell him often what the fine print is at the bottom of the screen.
Last night, I'm reading my scriptures while he is watching the Utah/New Mexico basketball game. I turn over to say something to him and see him with these binoculars watching the game. Mind you, this is not a 'you had to be there' situation for this to be funny. It was just plain funny!!! I must have 'gut laughed' for a good five minutes before I turned the t.v off and fell asleep with a smile on my face.
I sure love him.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Oh my goodness. This is absolutely hysterical. You're right. You didn't have to be there. I'm laughing all the way down here in Friendswood. :) Thanks for the smile. :) I needed one. :)