Saturday, April 17, 2010

Spiders, Snails and Puppy Dog Tails


'That's what little BOYS are made of'.... I was so wrong - thought for sure it was a girl. But I'm not disappointed in the least to know that Kylie is having a boy.
Kathryn and I were able to go with Mike and Kylie to the ultrasound appointment where the doctor was able to see plain and clear that the baby is a boy. It's been over seventeen years since I've seen an ultrasound done and it was so fascinating to know that it was my grandson. He was so active and extremely immodest that the doctor was able to see right away that we had a little missionary in the making!! I'm so happy for both Mike and Kylie; Michael cause he has someone to carry on the Crump name, and Kylie, because she has all the makings of an Eagle Scout, missionary and future Stripling Warrior.
Congratulations!!!

1 comment:

Kylie C. said...

Yay for little boys! Thanks for going to the stores with me!