Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy Birthday's!!!!




Today is my dear sister Elaine's birthday. She's hm...... she's 47? 46? I can't remember. But she's old enough that she had to pull out her reading glasses to read the menu at lunch today! Ba hahahah!!! It was supposed to be my treat too, but another sweet old lady there at lunch swiped the bill from under my nose and took care of it for Elaine. Dang - now I'm going to have to go out and get a gift for her!!! ARGH!!!
After lunch, Kathryn and I took Kylie out birthday shopping - her birthday is in two weeks - but I insisted that she get some maternity clothes...UNDER MUCH PROTEST, I might add. Kylie is teenie...there is no doubt about it. She always has been the skinniest in the family. But she is over 6 months pregnant and she has been trying to pull off still wearing her size small shirts and size 3 jeans. The jeans, she's still fitting in to - but the tops have got to go!!! So I convinced her to let me get her some ADORABLE clothes for her birthday.
Of course, Kathryn had to go right along with the pregnant theme of things and in the dressing room, stuffed the 'fake prego tummy' under her shirt. It was hilarious!!! I had to take a picture because I was laughing so hard. But only Kylie came away with some cute new outfits!!!
So a fun day with the birthday girls..I really enjoyed myself with some of my favorite people.

2 comments:

Gavin and Shawna said...

You and Elaine are definitely sisters...you look so much more alike in those pics. You're such a great sister and mommy.

Kylie C. said...

Don't be saying I'm just over 6 months prego when I look that huge! I'm 7 1/2 months pregnant. Haha. Thanks for my cute tops and skirts! Love you.