Thursday, July 8, 2010

More of My Favorites

I expected to find my father very debilitating and old at reunion, but instead, I found him vibrant, active and very much alive!! I was thrilled that he was doing much better than I had imagined.
The Men in Black version of The Three Little Pigs
Visiting with 3 of my cousins - Debbie, Vicki and Theresa
My brothers are STILL kissing up to my dear mother!!

Yes, my family IS 'the Mafia'.
The 'twelve' with our spouses.
Games...
A series of races where the end result is coming...

Sheer Exhaustion




Uncle Steve - our first 'in-law' to carry a weapon.

Our family version of 'the running of the bulls'.
The Three Little pigs - from across the border!!


The Macarena

Before the garlic test..
Watching my daddy sing in The Mormon Tabernacle Choir

ALO-----HA!!!!
After 28 years, he STILL makes me laugh.
and laugh........


and laugh some more....
Always willing to help out a friend.....

1 comment:

Kylie C. said...

I love this post!