Friday, September 10, 2010

Yummy Treats


We received the October issue of Home and Garden magazine at work and it had these gorgeous homemade doughnuts on the front cover. I knew I had to have one.
So yesterday, after work, I came home and made the dough that had to chill in the fridge for 2 hours. Then when Del came home from work and had his dinner, we cooked up the doughnuts.
Just like I had hoped - they were so YUMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYY!!!!
It seems we have a winner!!!
I think we'll try these again as soon as this first batch is gone...
Probably tomorrow.

3 comments:

Emily Leue said...

hahaha thats totally how we are with banana bread! it never lasts...

AnnCP said...

Have the same magazine and was thinking the same thing this afternoon - I need to make those doughnuts!

Unknown said...

If you need any tasters, let us know. :)