Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day


There is not any group of people more important to me than the one's I see here in these pictures.
Because of them, I enjoy this day...Mothers Day.
This family brings me so much joy and happiness.
I truly am blessed to be the mother of these great kids with their individual personalities, strengths and weaknesses, quirks and idiosyncrasies, good and bad days and everything they have to offer and contribute in this world.
Each is unique in their personalities...each is unique in their dreams and desires in life.  Each has a different level of confidence and faith, each loves me differently yet completely and best of all, each has a fantastic spirit and sense of humor.  With no-one else do I laugh more or enjoy being around more than this family.
I am truly blessed to be their Mother.
And may the fun continue.
(p.s...I miss you sweet Michael Jorrell...I loved being your mother too.)

No comments: