Tuesday, April 8, 2014

From 12:-2: Gained 8 in 4

Starting in January, Dr. Henao asked me to start wining and dining the office managers of about 20 different offices.  We have been trying to get our name and cards into these offices so they will feel the desire to send us referrals.
So since January, I have taken 14 different office managers to lunch - from 12:00-2:00p.m. - and I have gained 8 pounds in those 4 month.
Enough - I am dying.  Of course, I could have salads every day, but no, I had to take advantage of all the 'salad and breadsticks' from Olive Garden, Mexican chicken enchilada's at least 4 times, La Madeline soup and sandwiches, Red Lobster biscuits , Chili's 3 times, Jason's Deli a few times - etc etc...
Some would think they were in heaven.  I thought I was fine until I got on the scales this morning -
ARGH!!!!!  Up 8 pounds since the beginning of the year.
So, today, I told Dr. Henao that we have to think of another way to do this without sacrificing my will power, cuz I just can't do this anymore.
I just can't see me telling my one doctor that my weight gain is due to 'doctor's orders' by another doctor.  It ain't gunna fly.

No comments: