Monday, April 28, 2014

Outside Happenings

This is our first year of getting strawberries.  Last year, we planted them but they didn't produce yet.  This year though, we are starting to get some real beauties.  Last week, I forgot we had strawberries producing in the garden and actually bought some in the grocery store.  

The one on the far left is a strawberry from the store.  The far right was one from our garden - I posted a picture of the two and Del took offense to my shameful representation of our garden.  So he and Jordan went out and picked a whole bunch of them and thus, we have a better comparison of our strawberries, to the monstrous one from the store.  Ours actually tastes much better.  Just sayin'.

My newest purchase for our front porch/flower bed area.  I love the look of a wishing well.  It's just really cute to me and makes me feel a little more country...Next, will be my new front porch rocking chairs.  Can't wait.

No comments: