Thursday, January 17, 2019

Flowers and Candy

I just celebrated my 59th birthday with Del sending me these beautiful flowers to my office and then to dinner - but also,
all my children took me out to dinner and then took me to a place where we try to solve this mystery room by trying to find clues and keys to get us OUT of the room within 60 minutes.  It was pretty overwhelming to me, but I was amazed watching my children and their spouses figuring out all these clues to get us out of the room.  Pretty fun!

The candy?  My goal for the month of January is to have NO CANDY.  Today is the 17th and I've not had one piece of candy this month.  And I also have been really watching what I eat and how much.  The results are about 7 pounds lost so far.  But each month, I will choose a new goal to work on, while carrying over the previous months goal also.  Hopefully, by the end of the year, I will have lost some weight and feel much better about my health.

No comments: