Monday, December 5, 2011

Baby It's Cold Outside!!!!

And Texas has finally got some cold weather.
Well, not compared to Utah or Idaho or even back east.
But for Texas???
It's cold.
Me? I'm still in short sleeves, flip flops and shorts some days...
I imagine it will change pretty soon though. I can tell that I'm a little more climatized this year than I've been before and for the first time, 32' actually feels a little cool to me.
I may actually find myself in a hoodie sometime this winter; a BYU hoodie, of course.
Unless Packers go the 16-0 that I'm betting on.
Then I may have to splurge and actually buy myself a Packer sweatshirt!!!
Yesterday's game was close...but they pulled it out in the last few minutes to come out 12-0. I couldn't be more hyped!!! They are going to take this...I can feel it.

No comments: