Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Finally....I'm Home!

A week ago last Monday, I got an email from a previous employer asking how I was doing.  Then she asked if she could call me the next day.  It was my day off from the bank and so I told her to 'of course, call me.'
The next day, she called fairly early and we talked for over an hour. During that discussion, she offered me a job, asking if I could start the following week.  Of course, the details are more detailed...more involved..  But I knew the answer immediately...YES!!!
I love Dr Anabella Henao.  I worked with her for almost 5 years and loved almost every minute of it.  My departure was very painful and difficult and not one of my fondest memories...but had nothing to do with either of us.  It had to do with the company we worked for...Now, three years later, we are back together, and I couldn't be happier.  Today was my first day of, I'm hoping, many more years to come.
Here's to the best team EVER!!!




Receptionist Bryleigh and assistant Becky.

No comments: