Friday, October 4, 2013

A Tough Move


With Mike's new job, it takes him even longer to travel to work, which means gas is more expensive and the toll expense is enough that they have decided they need to move closer to Mike's work.  A tough, but very necessary decision.  They are wanting desperately to get out of debt and the only way they can do that is to sell.  We are sad, but supportive of their good choices.
So, their house went on the market yesterday and just this morning, they have two showings, which mandated that Kylie take the kids out of the house for about a two hour period.  Hence, the picture of the kids at the park at 8:30 in the morning.  But they look happy enough, don't they???  We, meaning Del and I, will miss seeing them several times a week and every Sunday at church.  This will  be quite an adjustment, but one we will all make pleasantly.  The good news is, they are looking to go into an apartment about 2 minutes from where I now work with Dr. Henao - that means I could actually see my little babies more often than I used to.  I could go there every day for lunch if I wanted.  But we'll see how it all turns out.
So, we pray that their home will sell soon and they can make this new move smoothly and quickly to get their feet back on the ground and get to know some new ward members and make some new friends.

No comments: