Tuesday, October 22, 2013

'Duster Moon'

When I get completely and totally overwhelmed with life and trials, I text my sister Elaine.
It's not often - and it's not always - but it is when it is.
Otherwise, I have been trying so much harder to keep private things private and trials and tribulations within the walls of my own home,,,,ie...off facebook and off my blog.
But today, I spilled to Elaine.
She's ALWAYS good for putting things into perspective, keeping me grounded and level headed and encouraged in times when things do not look encouraging.
Several text messages went back and forth, filled with good counsel, words full of empathy and support and reminders that we still need to carry on as wives, mothers, employee's, ward members, Bishop's wives,  DUSTERS, neighbor and friend.. etc etc...
I needed the laugh...it was timely and effective..
'Sisters' are by far, the best.
Thanks for the laugh, Duster Moon.

No comments: