Monday, February 3, 2014

It Better Be the Turkey I Ate For Lunch

Major Mood Swing!!!
The weekend had so many ups and downs that I functioned mostly like on an adrenaline rush.
And now today, I am ....Low.
Tired, moody, solemn, quiet, drained -
and I'm hoping to contribute it to the massive amount of turkey I had at lunch.
But I know it's not.
I'm just a little unusually BLEH this monthly round.
Dr said at my appointment a few weeks ago that I would most likely go through and or start menopause soon and have all the experiences that come with it.  I think I have been for awhile, but my medications have always worked just fine for me.  But I'm thinking I may just be a little overwhelmed right now with all that's going on.
I may slip an extra Paxil in my nightly cocktail (medicines) for a week and see if that helps.
Very sleepy today at work during an unusually slow day.

No comments: