Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My Nightly Cocktail

1 Cholesterol pill
1 B12 Vitamin
3 Vitamin D
1 Naproxen
2 Arthritis
3 Ibuprofen
2 Paxil

Every night, I take this array of medications, that I call, my nightly cocktail.
I take this selection of meds, so that I can hopefully, wake up feeling ready to live comfortably, another day.
It's a lot - I know.  But, when I consider the other 10-12 that I could add to this ritual, I'm lucky to be only taking the one's I have been instructed to take.
NOW...if I weren't a Mormon, I'm thinking that a nightly shot of Jack Daniels would take care of all of this...
BUT, I AM a Mormon, and that shot of whiskey I mentioned, is NOT an option.
So, until someone takes those 13 little pills and puts them into a 'one time liquid form' that fits in a shot glass, I'm content to continue with my homemade cocktail with a glass of cold water.


No comments: