Monday, March 9, 2015

Another Funk

I don't know if I LOOK like I am...
I don't know if I FEEL like I am...
I don't know if I THINK like I am...
Or if I ACTUALLY am...
falling apart.

Moody - weight gain - anti social - negative- tired- mentally exhausted - spiritually unmotivated - sad - stressed - anxious - quiet - introvert -

These are not words that one would usually use to describe me.  But this is me, the past month or so.
I felt it start around the holidays, with everything I was feeling here at work and the way some things are changing in my life.  And it's just gradually been getting worse.  Is it medical or physical?  Probably some of it.  Maybe more than 'some of it'.  But I am also very ANTI social - even with family ; my children and grandchildren.  I'm wanting to just hibernate most of the time and just be alone - I think the weather has some to do with it - but I'm finding myself going through some really moody days - depression?  I'm seeing a few signs.
I'm going through the 'wish I could be a stay at home woman' again...The things changing here at work have me weary and worried.  I love my job - I love Dr Henao - but things are changing and I'm feeling a little uneasy.  I don't like the shift, but will wait to see what the future holds.  She is gone this week on Spring Break with her family, so I am enjoying being here in the office with no-one else - just answering the phone, doing the payments and mail, doing the insurance and having no other stresses or distractions.  I need this quiet time.
It would be nice to have a nice little get away with Del...didn't I just have one of those last October?? That was only 6 months ago and I already need another one??  I used to be able to go years without a retreat or get away - Now I'm down to every 6 months???
Gotta get it together.  I maybe need to cut back on a few things that may be causing me stress.  And just get a nice swift kick in the back side.

No comments: