Friday, March 13, 2015

Time to End This Nastiness


I know..I know.
I just heard my nephew Sean say, 'Oh, Aunt Marlys - that's nasty!"
I know..I know.
Four years ago, I went from 194 pounds down to 161, and I looked and felt pretty good.  I was proud of myself.  And now, THIS is what has happened over the past 2 years - back up to 183 pounds but TONS of inches. I quit exercising, started back with junk food and 2nd portions!!  And my numbers are bad again - cholesterol is not too bad - only 183 - but my triglycerides and other numbers have me pretty close to diabetic and stroking out.
It's time - I've GOT to make this change permanent.
So this time, I'm documenting it.  IN PICTURES...and for those of you who do read this, and SEE it, stick with me.  By the end of this year, this stomach WILL BE GONE.  My numbers will be changed, and I will be, once again, happy with my lifestyle changes.
See past the nastiness - the grossness of it all, and remember, I have a great sense of humor.
That's all that's left - my sense of humor.

1 comment:

j sammons said...

Oh friend, you can do this. Your health is so important. You are a wonderful lady and your family and friends want you around for a long time. A little over 2 1/2 years ago I had a mild heart attack(arterial spasm) (while I was on my 7 mile walk) Go figure! My cardiologist still believes it was a fluke and would not happen again. That being said I still watch everything I eat and exercise regularly. I eat meatless most days(5-7) of the week and avoid cheese, ice cream and high fat foods. But I feel good and I am here to cheer you on. I can't wait to see your results.
Good for you!! <3~julie