Saturday, April 4, 2015

Grateful For My Talents


It's been over a week now that our MCO choir had it's Easter Concert.  And it was all I had been told and hoped it would be.  What an exhilarating experience - lots of excitement and lots of planning and preparation....But it turned out beautifully.  My family attended, of which I was very pleased; and they loved it too.  Everyone who attended was filled with the spirit of the Lord and the spirit of the concert.  Music is such a beautiful way of the sharing of testimonies and I was grateful for that opportunity.
I especially enjoyed being with my sweet sister, Elaine, and sharing this experience with her.  Fun seeing her every week, hearing her bravery in trying out for a solo part for one of the numbers and knowing of our common love for sweet music.
And I'm glad I made the commitment for another semester that will start in September.
I'm grateful for my voice and the ability to sing.  I'm glad that I still love to sing.  It fills my heart to sing - especially in expressing my love for my Savior.

No comments: