Monday, January 1, 2018

Starting Another Hopeful Year

2017...it came and went so quickly.
A difficult year for me both mentally and physically.  I'm still trying to figure out what to do with this shell of myself that menopause has destroyed.  Emotions have been hard to deal with - from one end of the spectrum to the other.  But I have a loving and kind husband who is willing to make me the center of his life and walk me through every difficult step.  I am blessed.
I finished reading the Book of Mormon with a week to spare and will start to read it once again tonight.  My prayers and scripture reading have become more meaningful and thoughtful as I concentrate on developing my relationship with my Heavenly Father.  I am focusing more on my sweet husband and making him the center of my life - loving him, appreciating him and progressing together in our mutual goals.  He makes it easy and desirable to do all things good.  He is truly an example of all I desire to be in my life.
I have a wonderful job - starting the New Year with a fantastic raise and a great doctor and staff to work with.
My children and their spouses are happy and my grandchildren continue to be the joy of our lives.
I'm optimistic  and willing for good changes and growth. 
Going to kick butt this year...

No comments: