Monday, July 29, 2019

It's Only Getting Better


It;s been 37 years with this wonderful husband of mine and I could NOT be happier.
I am truly blessed.
When I posted these pictures today on facebook, I had several people telling me how much Kylie looks just like me!  I have always thought that she and Jordan looked like Del - but then Kylie posted this picture..


Hm.  I don't know if I see it or not, but most everyone thinks she looks like me. I'll take it though.  She's gorgeous!!!
Del and I have certainly experienced the highest of the highs and the saddest of the lows.  But we've learned and grown from every experience we've had.  We love each other more deeply and completely than ever before and continue to grow towards our goals and ambitions every day.  We've had beautiful children and have beautiful grandchildren.  We've struggled financially through life, physically, spiritually and mentally, but have never abandoned our desire to return to our Father in Heaven as an eternal couple and family.  I admire and respect Del and all that he has done to make sure we are happy.  And I am.
I couldn't be more grateful for my answered prayer of a man I would love and adore all the days of my life.

No comments: