Monday, December 2, 2019

Season's are Changing





November brought a lot of rain and cooler temperatures.  Our creek in the back filled up several times and then over the following weeks, the color of the leaves began to change.  Last Sunday, as I was backing into my parking place, I saw this Beautiful tree in my rear view mirror, lit up with bright red leaves.  I was so grateful to a Heavenly Father who would allow such a beautiful part of nature to touch my heart.
After we came home from church, it was such a lovely warm day, that I decided to do my scripture study of Come Follow Me out on the back lawn.  Del came out and joined me after awhile and we were able to enjoy an hour of study together and enjoying the day at the same time.  Of course, Del's eyes began to wander around the yard and soon enough, he was finding and rake and began leveling out one of our garden beds.  I reminded him that it was Sunday AND he was in one of his better suite!  His reply, 'It's not breaking the Sabbath day if I'm still in my suit'.

No comments: