Monday, December 2, 2019

Such a Kind Gesture of Love


My bread baking business has been huge over the past three months.  I am baking every Tuesday and Friday, and then I introduced to my choir group and added another baking day of Thursday.  I was using my reliable Bosch that I have had for over 30 years and it was suffering over the past month with squealing aches and pains.  I mentioned all of this on facebook, just as information for my followers of comings and goings.  A few days later, a large package came from Wayfair for me.  Inside, was a brand new Bosch.  Ammon and Kathryn informed me it was a gift, from my brother Garth.  Now THAT stopped me dead in my tracks.  The reason he gave for such a kind gesture?  He wanted me to know he loved me. 
I was humbled....and grateful.  And I let him know of my gratitude and love for him too.

No comments: