Monday, March 2, 2020

A 'ONE EYE' Re-Do




Before Christmas, I had surgery done on both my eyelids, to allow more light to enter into my pupil.  But my left eye was still drooping way more than my right eye was, so it required a second surgery - or, a FREE re-do on the left side!
So Valentines Day, Kathryn drove with me to Dallas for the procedure.  This time, it was done in my doctors office with NO general anesthesia, only  local anesthesia!  Yowee!!!  I could feel almost everything!!  She had to remove all the scar tissue from the initial surgery and then raise the eye lid about 2mm.  End result will be so much better.  I am currently still  swollen from this last surgery, but I can already see such an improvement!!
This should be it for surgeries for me this year.
And YES, I DID say that outloud!!

No comments: