Friday, March 20, 2020

Nana's Day - Spring Break 2020





























I love these 5 little rugrats.  More than I can express sometimes! And every year, I try to have a Nana's Day during either their Spring Break or another good time of the year.  They LOVE being together and playing.  And I love nothing better than watching them be together, laughing and exploring as they always do.  The older one's might be starting to outgrow the typical things I do on this Nana's Day, so I might need to create some new activities for in the future, but I'm hoping to do this for years on end.
Each child adds so much to the dynamic of the day.  Preston loves to have organized activities.  Madison loves to kind of do things on her own.  Emerson just loves anything and everything, as long as he is with his cousins  Lucy loves to roam and discover things.  And Evie?  She just follows Preston because she adores him.  They are each so brilliant to me too!!  They have great imaginations and love to make up pretend things, especially Emerson. I do all I can to keep up with the five of them.
But it gives me some great time with them, and some free time for their parents to have a breather.
The pictures show just some of the fun we had.

No comments: