Monday, February 16, 2009

I'm Grounded

And rightly so. I overstepped my boundaries with information I shared in my last blog. Needless to say, I have a hurt 16 year old who feels I betrayed her. I guess I did.
I guess I'm learning the 'do's and don'ts' about blogging when you have teenagers in the house. They consume 110% of our time and attention and we can only share 5% of it with the world, and only with their permission. It's a very fine line we walk as parents..a tightrope with a very long fall. And fall I have.
Of course, I apologized...that won't mean anything for at least 4 more days, when she wants me to take her to get her license that dad said she could get. I guess 4 days of silence around the house won't be too bad...but heaven forbid I make the same mistake again. I won't. Once she gets her license, she shouldn't be that interesting anymore; at least until her first speeding ticket or accident. What are the rules about blogging in those instances?
Please advise...

3 comments:

AnnCP said...

FYI - you can edit your blog posts.

Rebecca said...

Instead of posting everything on your blog, you can call your sisters and vent. That's what we're here for!

Tim "n" Tracy McMillan (TNT McMillan) said...

I think you can even delete posts, if you don't want it up there for more to see.