Thursday, July 30, 2009

Early Morning Thunderstorm

It wasn't the thunder that woke me up first thing this morning, it was Del, slipping over to snuggle with me during the lightening. He knows I LOVE thunderstorms and wouldn't want to miss this one. He was right. It lit up the sky and shook the house. My thoughts went immediately to the Hicken household where I knew there would be scampering little feet to Matt and Dana's bed!!! Their girls are petrified of the thunder and lightening!!
So as I smiled, picturing the scene at the Hicken's, I laid nice and cozy next to Del, enjoying the comfort I was receiving during one of my most favorite weather conditions .

1 comment:

Dana said...

You're right--we had visitors as soon as the storm hit. We also snuggled but it was the snuggle of shaking, terrified little bodies :(