Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Three Amigo's






Jordan came home this week and will be here for the next 6 weeks before he's back to Idaho for Fall semester. The girls were all over him from minute one and it's been 'blah, blah, blah, blah' ever since - about everything...every topic you can think of that they haven't shared for the past 7 months. They have been laughing, dancing, joking and more laughing. It's been fun to watch as they re-bond from their time apart. Del and I are finding much joy in watching them interact. They really are great kids...
Kathryn left today for EFY in Utah and won't be home until next Saturday. It will be a very quiet and lonely week for me as she is gone. She seems to be a lot of what I spend my time on. I will miss her. But Jordan and I will be busy getting ready for Living Scripture parties, hoping to make enough money for him to go two more semesters of school. Plus, we have Kylie's birthday to celebrate and then mine and Del's 27th anniversary is next week also. So, hopefully, the week of Kathryn being gone will pass quickly for me.
More posts to following over the coming days and weeks.

No comments: