Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Our 27th Anniversary


It's been 27 wonderful years with this unbelievable man that I married. It's been the best decision I ever made and continues to be to this day. Ups and downs? Of course. Joys and sorrows? Of course. Any regrets? Never...not a single day. I wouldn't have chosen anyone else to go through every day of my life with but the one I chose. It truly WAS the perfect chose; probably the only perfect one I've made in my whole life.
So to this wonderful man, I give my heartfelt and soulful thanks for all the memorable days we have had together - for our 4 beautiful children, for the comforts of life we enjoy, for all the tears and ALL the laughing we have done, for lessons learned and lessons taught, for growing pains and achieved goals...for everything wonderful in this life and in the life to come, I thank you Del Lott. I will continue to love you always.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

27 looks good on you two!