Thursday, March 17, 2011

Baby Shower for Stephanie



Stephanie flew in from California yesterday as a surprise for her daddy's 50th birthday. So while here, family decided to have a baby shower for her....These are just family members that were in attendance...there were about 10 others who are friends of Steph and/or my sister Elaine in attendance....
Back row...Elaine, Janene (Elaine's daughter), Brittany (Elaine's daughter in law) me...
Front row... Julianne (Von's daughter), Becky(Paul's daughter in law), Stephanie (Elaine's daughter), Kylie holding Preston (Marlys' daughter) and Kayla (Elaine's daughter).
The shower was great fun...lots of laughing, food, games and presents....

Then tonight was the first night of March Madness....BYU played Wofford....and we won...barely. I wasn't able to watch the game live so I had a friend texting me updates every 5-10 minutes to keep me informed of all the drama while I was gone. INTENSE!!!! And way too close!! I will have to watch the game (taped) tomorrow so I can understand all the frustration, colorful language and emotion that was felt by those who watched it live. Even knowing the result, I will still need to see for myself the way we played. I'm told I will NOT be impressed and BYU will have to show up with a whole different attitude if we're going to take this next game. And probably a whole different team!!! Jimmer did have 32 points and several high lights on ESPN but that won't win us a basketball game on Saturday. So I hope they rest up and get psyched for this next challenge. I want them in the 'sweet 16'. But of course, I want a lot of things I don't get....

1 comment:

Sean and Becky said...

Yay! I'm famous!! That's the first time I've been 'Paul's daughter in law' instead of 'Sean's wife'. It's nice not to be just a wife! Hahaha! Love you.