Saturday, March 12, 2011

It's Springtime!!


It is GORGEOUS outside - and Spring has arrived.
These tulips were planted last year by my nephew Sean...you know, the one who is NOT my favorite nephew?? Yeah - he planted them last year and they have just erupted this week and up this far already. I watered them this morning and will hope for some blossoms next week.
It's a comfortable 70' + weather with a slight breeze...I have my doors and windows open and blasting my music. I have gone to get a few groceries, have laundry going and have watched every SportsCenter/ESPN news clip there is on Jimmer this morning from last nights game.
Have I mentioned that I love Jimmer???
Yeah - I do. I'm a little obsessed even...a little.
Tonight's game should be good - we've beat(en?) San Diego twice in the season already - but last night, we played New Mexico who had also beaten US twice in the season....means nothing when it comes to tournament play. We just need a win. Hope Jimmer slept well and that the team smells blood. Tonight is a Jazz game too...I call it my 'J' nights...Jazz, Jimmer and...well, JUST win.
Lost another pound...Sean and his wife Becky came over to the house yesterday and Sean told me I needed to go eat a cheeseburger. That's his way of saying 'I'm looking skinny'. Don't ask...it made sense to me...made me smile too.
Weather like this gives me a lot of energy....want to...do some yard work...mow the lawn...weed - go walking. I already went for a drive - windows down, music blasting and singing at the top of my lungs. Maybe I should take a nap to rest for tonight????
Nah...I'll read. Almost finished with my book for March. Then I'll nap.

1 comment:

Sean and Becky said...

Haha! You ARE so skinny! I love the shot outs to Sean and me :) Xoxo!