Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Time for MARCH MADNESS!!!

The sites have been chosen and the teams have been selected...
and the games begin tomorrow.
BYU was seeded a #3 which is not bad for not taking our conference championship and losing our big man inside...we will play Wofford in the first round - tomorrow night...in Denver. We should beat them...Wish I could be there to watch but I have no one to go with me...no vacation days available!!!! Such a feeble excuse. Doesn't anyone ever get the 3 day flu anymore???
Then we'll play either Gonzaga or St john's. Both will give us a fight for our lives, BUT I really think if we're at the top of our game, we can beat either team and go to the sweet 16. But then we'll be hard up for a win. I love BYU, but without Brandon Davies I don't think we'll go past the sweet 16. Has nothing to do with loyalty or lack of faith...just common sense...
This will be my first year that I've chosen to not 'compete'....no wagering..no bet placing and no joining the 'boys'club' for the winning prize. I've decided to try and not be a 'butt kicking, 'bring it on' competitive little trash talkin momma' this year...going to win quietly and then very gracefully accept my reward when I decide it's time to claim it. But win, I will....
So, let the games begin....
Go Cougars!!!!!

No comments: