Thursday, April 21, 2011

Family Family Everywhere









Every day of this fun trip has been with family and friends. I have been to luncheons, a bridal shower, sisters and cousins houses and out to dinner almost every night. And I am enjoying laughing, crying, loving and making fond memories. And I still have three days left until I fly home Sunday.
But while gone, my little grandson has decided to start crawling and talking, both of which Kylie captured on video tape and sent to me over the Internet.
Made me cry.
It's so hard living basically two different lives this week....one here in Utah and the one I still have in Texas.
It will be nice to get back to Texas and take this weeks memories with me.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

I'm so happy you were able to have this week with the family! Thanks for posting the pictures...I ALMOST felt like I was with you!

Vicki said...

Lookin' good girl! I LOVE going up there and seeing everyone!!