Thursday, April 28, 2011

If at First You Don't Succeed....

Kylie helped me send out resumes yesterday on Craigslist for about 6 different job opportunities. I got a call for an interview today and went with high hopes and expectations. BUT, after driving over 20 minutes going the direct opposite way of where I would like to work, I got to the office, met with the doctor and had an excellent interview, but felt no warm fuzzies.
I don't know. I'll probably get offered the job, but you know what? It was too far away and I just think I was hoping for something a little...hmm...bigger?? Small office, small oriental doctor, small space etc...and if we are going to move out towards Mike and Kylie like we are hoping in the next year, then it is completely the wrong way and too far to be traveling back and forth.
So, I guess I'll keep up the search for the perfect job...cuz that one wasn't it.
Next.....

1 comment:

Kylie C. said...

Yes, move closer to us and work out here!