Saturday, April 30, 2011

Scrambled Saturday

My 'to do' list had good intentions when I got out of bed today, but as the day progressed, I could see that I was going to need to settle for just being happy with my 'top 3' on the list.
Laundry, which included clean sheets on the beds, was a must.
Blogging about some events and thoughts was another must for me, with tonight's final post being my last event of the day.
And then I got to babysit my sweet little grandson Preston for 6 hours. Seems like a long time but it just flew by as he entertained me with his smiles, giggles and peaceful napping. It was certainly the highlight of my day and took most of my time., but not a minute of it was wasted or will be forgotten.

And so today closes out the month of April, 2011; a month that for weeks and weeks I looked forward to and now only look back on with regret and heartache. Lessons lived, lessons learned. I wrote today 'Will there ever be a day that I don't think of it? Sure...but it's not today. But hopefully soon. Until then, be patient with me'.
I am not sleeping well and eating even worse. I've dropped 4 pounds just this week since I've been home. Not feeling well...my health is not good right now but I fear it's mostly because I am forgetting to eat..sleep..forgetting to just function.
BUT, tomorrow brings a new day...a new month...a new season...a new beginning.
I'm hopeful as I try to live the way I need to, both physically and spiritually, that I will once again, be whole.
I will focus on each healing step and why it's being taken.
Gradually, I will be, once again....
me.

No comments: