Monday, February 13, 2012

Going to Need a Double Wide

Each Sunday, I receive pictures drawn by the sweet children in the Primary. They are pictures of anything and everything and each picture has a story behind it. I tell the children that when I go home, their picture goes up on my refrigerator and stays there until it is replaced by a new one the following week. I usually receive one or two a week.
Yesterday, I received all of those you see on the front of my fridge. I told the children i was going to need a bigger refrigerator to fit all the love I had received from the....a 'double wide refrigerator'. They loved it...as did I.
I told them I went to church with my heart feeling just THIS (.....) big, but came home with my heart feeling THIS (................................) big now.
It made them happy to know I loved them as much as they love me.
And I do.

1 comment:

Jacob said...

I spy Samuel's! He'll be so pleased. "Jesus in a boat, and the boat is on a car (because every picture includes a car these days)."