Sunday, February 19, 2012

It Was Worth the Effort

Working a LOT lately and seldom getting a weekend off to relax or just VEGETATE.
So I'm tired.
Tempted this morning to just stay in bed and catch up on some sleep this quiet Sunday morning...
but of course, THAT would be completely contrary to the theme of this years Primary Program of Choose The Right.
So I was up and showered and before dressing, did my hair.
Okay, I'll admit, it was a little wild today - spiky, poofy kind of 'out there' kind of thing going..and I should have known it was maybe a little TOO far out there when Del entered the bathroom, took one look at me, and in a 'set back on his heels' kind of look, laughed. Or at least, it better have been the hair he was laughing at and not at the fact I wasn't dressed yet.
I never regret my decision to go to church when I have days like today in Primary.
My church experience today ended as follows:
From three yr old Spencer Frederick...'Sistuhr Lott', (in his adorable little voice)..'I love you'...PAUSE..'Yo haiwr is funny'...I laughed. He continued..'did you look in duh mirwor?' I replied..'yes'...he asked, 'did you lauff?'
I did then.
I'm going to write a book someday, titled 'Out of the Mouths of Babes' and share everything I've heard these sweet children say in Primary over the years.
I will make a fortune...

1 comment:

Debbie said...

HAHAHAHA!!! That is TOOO FUNNY! Oh heavens. I love working in Primary. I'll look forward to reading that book when you write it! :)