Monday, July 29, 2013

Pinch Me! I Must Be Dreaming!!

 Today is our 31st wedding anniversary.  I have been married to the most wonderful man in the world for 31 years now - and today, it actually crossed my mind that I was grateful to the other man I loved, that he didn't marry me and left me available to marry the man I was supposed to marry.  Small favors, for which I am now eternally grateful.
We have had a great 31 years.  Full of adventure, fun, heartache, worry, laughter etc etc...every single emotion and experience you can think of has been ours to have.  And it's not even close to over, but just starting in so many different ways.  Del is such a good man.  I am so lucky to have him and for him to love me.  I adore him...and cherish him.
And as always, he gave me a wonderful gift.  He KNOWS I love Josh Groban, a musical performer that has the most gorgeous voice.  Josh is in concert in November - in Dallas - and we now have tickets to go - together.  It's going to be wonderful.  The concert isn't until November, right before Del's birthday, but it will be an experience well worth the wait.  What a thoughtful and kind gift.  I am beyond thrilled!!!

No comments: