Saturday, July 6, 2013

Pinterest: Keep Out of the Reach of Children


Kathryn is ADHD - I know she is.
She gets bored soooo easily - has to always be finding something new to do, experiment with; try.
Her latest thing?
Pinterest.
One night, I'm on the computer looking at facebook, and she comes in to the kitchen asking me...'do we have peroxide?'  'do we have tissue paper?' 'how do you separate egg whites?'  ETC ETC.
I knew SOMETHING was up...but what??
A few minutes later, she emerges from her bathroom looking like the picture below.
This supposedly removes blackheads...along with about three layers of skin.  I heard it all from the other room.  I couldn't help but laugh my head off as she peeled the tissue from her face screaming in discomfort.  But she swears it worked!!!



A few days later, I see a new can of Maxwell House coffee on the counter in the kitchen.
Well, considering we don't drink coffee, I'm wondering what possible adventure Kathryn is up to THIS time.
Apparently, coffee grinds remove unwanted facial hair.
Kathryn claims her face is as 'soft as a baby's bottom'.
Nice.

No comments: