Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Twenty to Lose - AGAIN!!!


It's taken longer than a moment - it's taken a year, but I have gained back about 10 pounds from my great weight loss a few years ago.  But this time, it's 10 pounds in actual weight, but twenty pounds in inches.  And it's got to come back off.
No time like the present.  I keep fluctuating by about 3-4 pounds...but I just love food - and too much of it.  And I've completely quit exercising....not like I ever really did, except for walk.  But I don't even do that anymore.  So, if I go to the doctor the end of this year like I am right now, my doctor is going to pronounce a death sentence on me.  And I don't want that.
So, back to walking...cutting back on my portions and eliminating junk food.
AFTER I go make a batch of cookies.

No comments: