Saturday, July 2, 2022

Florida Has Stolen Part of My Heart

 








Well, Mike and Kylie have moved their family to Florida.  And so far, they are very very happy.  And I am happy for them.

Del and Kylie drove over there while I took Mike, the kids and the cats to the airport.  It was a very tender and sweet goodbye.  They arrived safely, got everything unpacked and delivered and then off to the beach they went.  Del was able to stay with them before flying back the next night, but Kylie and or the kids have called every night since leaving.  They are loving the newness of Florida - the house, the beach, the backyard and everything else.  It's a good move for them.  Del and I are excited that we will be going to Florida for Christmas - on the beach.  That will be a first for us!

But I do miss knowing that they are only 15 minutes away.

No comments: