Friday, January 7, 2011

Kathryn Turns 18




Well, my baby turned 18 today. I remember when she was born - my only c-section - emergency. Not a real pleasant experience because it wasn't what I had planned for...but, things have turned out better than I could have wished for...in most areas.
So, I took her and Kylie out to lunch today and then tonight, Del and I took the girls out to dinner to celebrate the birthday again. We went to the movies beforehand - 'The Tourist' with Johnny Depp, my new man crush. Such a good movie...really enjoyed it. It was my second time seeing it.
Then we gave Kathryn her birthday present - or really, she CHOSE her gift from three different options we gave her.
1- $200 cash 2 - 1 hour ride in a private plane, possibly doing the actual flying - or 3- sky diving...
She chose the sky diving. I knew she would. She's crazy like that. Jordan chose that at age 18 also. So Del will go with her when the weather gets a little warmer...
So, a very happy birthday to my baby dolly.
Hope she knows how much I love her...

No comments: